For registration you can go to ICAF 2023(opens in a new tab)
The early registration rates are applicable if payment is received before 15 May 2023
|Participants||850 euro||950 euro|
|PhD researchers (incl. Summer School)||500 euro||600 euro|
|Participants Summer School (June 29/30)||350 euro||350 euro|
|MSc. students||150 euro||150 euro|
|Accompanying persons (family members)||200 euro||200 euro|
– Non-paid Early Registrations will automatically change into a Late Registration on May 15th!
– All payments have to be made prior to the start of the conference.
The conference fees includes:
- Participants: Welcome reception, Canal cruise Delft, Conference dinner, Lunches, Coffee/Tea during the breaks
- PhD Researchers: Welcome reception, Conference Dinner, PhD Summer School, Lunches, Coffee/Tea during the breaks
- Participants Summer school: Welcome reception, Barbecue, Lunches, Coffee/Tea during breaks
- MSc students: Lunches, Coffee/Tea during the breaks. MSc students can sign in via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accompanying person: Welcome reception, Canal cruise Delft, City tour, Conference dinner
Those who register as MSc or PhD student must send a copy of their student card as proof of their status before the start of the conference to the conference secretariat email@example.com
In order to register please create an account on the ICAF2023 submission and registration site.
- Cancellations made before 1 April 2023 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 1 April and 1 June 2023 will receive a full refund, less a € 120,- administration fee.
- No refunds will be granted after 1 June 2023. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
Visas and Letters of Invitation
Every international visitor should check with his or her local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations for The Netherlands. Please do this well in advance of the conference. If you require a letter of invitation to ICAF 2023 as a part of a visa application, you must submit a written request to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email no later than March 31, 2023 (see below for contact details).
In order for a letter to be issued, the visa applicant MUST meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Scheduled to make a presentation in an official conference session. Include your paper number or the name of the session in which you will be presenting.
- Paid the conference registration fee. Include your registration confirmation number in your request.
- A representative of an official exhibiting company. Include the name of the company in your request.
Contact the ICAF 2023 conference secretariat regarding any questions. A copy of the invitation letter will be emailed to you unless otherwise requested.
Note: Some countries have special requirements for the visa letter in addition to the standard information provided. Please check with your local consulate for any additional requirements to attend ICAF 2023, and include these in your request for a letter.